We needed to test the project and have documentation for next week. At this point, we don’t have anything. Chris is sick this week, so we talked to him through Facebook and split up the task of gathering everything. Since Chris lives in Kensington, he suggested that he build the camera/iphone hat. We decided a hardhat would work the best at holding objects and wouldn’t be too difficult to drill holes into.
Jenny, Jessica, and I tried to come up with the task that the partipants would have to complete. We came up with finding and bringing objects back to a certain location and having to arrange them to create a saying with these objects. We might have to change it, not sure how difficult the task should be or if we should add time constraints.
We typed up a quick write up on our google doc and created a list of things that we need. We’re going to meet up tomorrow to go to the dollarstore and pick out items. Then on Friday, we’re meeting up at 4:30 to test out the project.