We tried having a Skype conference Saturday night, but I was away from home. I had Skype running on my phone and we opted for text. So happy that I have a full physical keyboard on my phone. The data on my phone was slow and I was texting Kim before the meeting.
Earlier in the day, I found crimescene.com. A website that had cases and files that people could solve (they had to pay for the answers). It was great for the team to have a reference of the language and files that could help solve the case.
I contributed a little and then my phone died. I made sure to check our Google Doc, when I got home. I don’t think we got anything done. Currently, only 3 out of the 5 seem to be contributing.