Developing my website from a sketch has been easier with a tutorial I found that suggests we wire with HTML5/CSS3 instead of Photoshop. The basic code would be there and would allow easy structural visualization.
I built my desktop version and then read up on Media Queries, using css to easily change the layout according to responsive design. It was very easy to get the hang of as the css carried over from the basic and changes were allowed. I was having a problem with the desktop version loading on a phone with high resolution as media queries is set by pixel width. I’ll have to figure it out.
It’s looking good and I got the smooth sliding to work to go to the anchors. All of it goes it one page.