Unable to make the meeting, I watched the updates through email as to what needed to be done. The emphasis was social media: youtube, Facebook, and twitter. Looking at all of them, we haven’t quite set them up yet. I went onto rdigitalife’s youtube (which hasn’t been touched) and made sure to change the layout, format, logo, and created a playlist for our first topic. Taking advantage of the feature tab that youtube has. Trying to link it to other social media was difficult, since Facebook kept syncing to my own Facebook.
Since Facebook changed to timeline at the end of March, we still were missing a cover image. I was in class with Nadja and discussed creating a cover image that was related. We upload a shot from one of the interviews with Tom Rand. I installed involver.com to put youtube onto our page and suggested that we create a poll on the page. We made sure to take advantage of the about tab on the page, so that people could easily click to rdigitalife website.
Then made sure to add our profile picture onto google+, also had to add some information.