1. Don’t make up stuff, truth & evidence. (Similar to Googling before tweeting)
2. Write the site you want to read
3. Question everything!
4. Give credit, where credit is due
5. Give some context
6. Don’t be unfair
7. Check writing
8. Follow web design principles
9. Be unique, share other stories that you like
10. Try new things! Mix it up, blogs don’t just have to be text or essays
His short and simple blog is an example of a good post. Easy to understand and useful for him. Similar to a restaurant, it needs to have a niche idea (or in the case ideas), but be efficient and function (I’ve been watching too many episodes of Kitchen Nightmare). I do enjoy blogging more as it is more informal, but running a blog is quite a lot of work. My focus is on school and work. Planning blog posts and writing them requires work. I am doing a 365 project and taking a photo a day is already proving to be difficult.